Tomorrow we kick off another month of #TuesOnFire and I’m super proud to announce that we’ll be running these events in association with Ray-Ban now.
Ray-Ban, who’ve been doing great things lately on the local music front, releasing their limited edition “Never Hide Playlist” CD and having some of the biggest local bands on their list of musical ambassadors, are now supporting the fresh faces of the industry.
This month we have TWO MINUTE PUZZLE to kick things off followed by The Little Kings on Valentine’s day – whether they’re going to get super mushy or buck the V-Day trend remains to be seen but it’ll be cracking regardless.
Then on the 21st I’m super stoked to have Nechama Brodie down from JHB making her Cape Town début at &Union. And on the 28th like knives tone down their usual sound and I’m sure, in the same vein that Woodstock Mafia did in January, will kill it.
Now to celebrate Ray-Ban’s involvement, they’ve given me the following hamper to give away to one super lucky person which includes:
- 1 x pair of genuine Ray-Bans
- 1 x pair of sexy limited edition headphones
- 1 x Ray-Ban compilation CD
- Badges, stickers and key rings
Yeah I know. It’s pretty epic.
Now if this hamper looks at all appealing to you to enter, all you have to do is the following:
1. Take a photo of yourself at &Union on a TUESDAY. Use the band. Use the beer. Use yourselves. The more creative the better. You know how I like that shit.
2. Tweet me your pic and include the hashtags #TuesOnFire and #RayBan
3. You can enter as many times as you like.
And the best part? I’m running the competition all month, so you have plenty of time to get that creative hat of yours on to make that prize your bitch. Competition closes on the 29th of February and the winner will be notified via email.