On Saturday the 1st of February, Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront will once again play host to the country’s biggest extreme sports lifestyle event, The Hunter’s eXtreme Ultimate X 2014 Festival.
The Gateway Canal will be transformed once again into an extreme sporting paradise filled with death (eish) defying stunts and tricks, performed by the best of the best action sport athletes from BMX, FMX, MTB, skate and wake boarding that SA has to offer. And don’t even get me started on how *lick* worthy these athletes are… Oh and a little band called Van Coke Kartel is playing at the after party, so you’re guaranteed good times all-round.
So to celebrate the fast-approaching event, I’ve got the following prize package to giveaway to one very lucky person to the value of R2000. It includes:
- 2 x UltimateX full day passes
- Hunter’s eXtreme MP3 player
- Limited Edition Fox leather wallet
- Hunter’s eXtreme 6 pack
- Hunter’s eXtreme flat peak cap
- Hunter’s eXtreme metal water bottle
- UltimateX flash disk
- Sticker pack from the sponsors
- Red Bulletin magazine
- DC credit card bottle opener
Now if you like the sound of the above, what you have to do is the following:
- Like Ultimate X Page on Facebook
- Follow @Ultimate_X_ on Twitter.
- Comment on this post and tell me which event (BMX/FMX etc) you are most excited for and why.
Easy Peasy. Winner will be announced on Wednesday the 29th of January via email.
Alternatively, you can buy tickets from Computicket for R150 each. Tickets are also available at the gate at R200 for adults and R60 for kids between the ages of six and eight years old. (Children under four get in free). Gates open at 10am and close at 9pm.