Following Fokofpolisiekar’s record-breaking Thundafund crowdfunding campaign that generated an astounding R1 083 780 – smashing their target of half a million, Francois Van Coke is looking to fund his own project, with his new band “Die Gevaar”.
Counting on generous backers to raise R200 000, the band hopes to play a killer show at Melkweg in Amsterdam on Tuesday 14 November 2017 for the second time.
The campaign, still in it’s infancy has already generated R3020 with the support of 10 backers with still 59 days still to go!
Fans flocked to Thundafund in search of unique rewards for the wildly successful #FokofCrowdfunding campaign which concluded in October, fans looking to support Van Coke’s Amsterdam tour won’t be disappointed with merchandise once again exclusive to the rewards-based crowdfunding site.
- An exclusive unreleased acoustic version of their hit, “Skree!”
- A discounted ticket to the Netherlands show
- Francois van Coke signature CHPO watch
- Backstage Pass
- Limited Edition Die Gevaar Levi’s® Medium Jacket
- Go see Queens Of The Stone Age live with Francois van Coke
- Private Performance
- Signed acoustic guitar