The South African International Tattoo Convention returns to Cape Town for the 3rd annual show with an upscaled offering of tattooers, bands and an even bigger experience for visitors.
The South African Tattoo Convention invites a curated collection of 90 tattooers from over 15 different countries to present their personal style of tattooing.
Each tattooer is inspired by over 15 genres of modern and traditional tattooing. SAITC has become a highly respected event among the international tattoo community and is recognised by international artists as one of the most highlighted events on the world tattoo convention calendar; the only one of its kind in Africa.
The 3 day show has upscaled their offering by introducing 6 live bands, 3 food trucks, an improved market area with fashion and lifestyle vendors, chocolatiers, coffee roasters, a fully kitted beer garden and a picturesque ocean view deck bar. Everyone is welcome and children of all ages are now able to attend. (Please note, children under 5 will not be allowed inside the tattooer exhibit hall area)
Pre-book to avoid disappointment! Artist bookings are open and slots fill up extremely fast. To ensure you get a session with your favourite tattooer, head to the South African International Tattoo Convention website and book by emailing the artist directly before the convention to start discussing the process and your design and tattoo placement. Walk ins are also welcome.
- Jenna Bouma –Handpoke Tattooer – World Traveling
- Eddie Czaiki – Neo Traditional Tattooer – Paris France
- Yadou – Watercolour Tattooer – Warsaw Poland
- Bob Geerts – American Traditonal Tattooer – Eindhoeven Netherlands
- Clemens Hahn – Neo Traditional – Manneheim Germany
- Ross Turpin – Western Japanese – Tsim Sha Tsui Hong Kong
- Greg Whitehead – Western Japanese – Portland Oregon
- Nate Hudak – American Traditional- Cincinnati U.S.A
- Waldo Del Rocca – American Traditional – Cape Town – South Africa
- Rudolf Maartins –Sacred Geometry – Rottendam The Netherlans
- Matt Cannon – Neo Traditional – Anaheim California
For all confirmed tattooers please check out the artist page.
Tickets are available via: https://southafricantattooconvention.com/tickets/
Friday Ticket R195
Saturday Ticket R280
Sunday Ticket R240
Weekend Ticket R590 – *includes a collector’s pin
29 March 2108 – 17:00pm –22:00pm
30 March 2018– 11:00am – 22:00pm
31 March 2018– 11:00am – 21:00pm