On Saturday the 1st of June Jägermeister SA is hosting the 5th installment of their premier event Enter the Woods at the elegant Rand Club in Johannesburg.
It is set to be an extravagant party with extrasensory overflow of bespoke activities and experiences with a finely curated music line up, art exhibitions, visual projections and complimentary food and mixology.
The theme of this year’s campaign is Escape the Mundane and the event will explore the subject of Disruption.
“Consider Enter the Woods a grand showcase of our latest collaborative work and partnerships, a show off of our newest JägerMusic acts and a fresh take on who we are and how we position ourselves in the industry,” says Bea Theron, Experiential Marketing Manager for Jägermeister.
Check out the line-up below.
- Austin Millz (USA)
- Jägermeister Brass Cartel collaborating with 2Lee Stark and Stephen f Kent
- Shane Eagle
- Jackie Queens
- Gina Jeanz
- Robin Thirdfloor
- Micr. Pluto
- The Official Launch of Photography Exhibition by Leeroy Jason and Andre Badenhorst: Ghanzi: The Metal Heart of Africa
- The Official Launch of the DEAD. x Muzi Mini Documentary
- Projection Art by Inka Kendzia
- An Exhibition of Still Life Art by Alix-Rose Cowie
- Canapes created by African Beer Emporium Chef Khanya Mzongwana
- Dress Code: Sneaker Elegance
- Time: 19:00 – 01h30
- Age Restriction: No under 18
- Complimentary Food and Drinks will be served on the evening.
- Address: The Rand Club, 33 Loveday Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg.
- Tickets available at R250 at Howler.
Follow JagermeisterSA, #ETW19 and #EnterTheWoods for event updates