Basson Laubscher & the Violent Free Peace are set to embark on their maiden tour of Europe in March.
To celebrate the event the band has launched a limited edition vinyl run of their second album, Testify, as well as a crowdfunding campaign with exclusive benefits for fans who want to support the band.
The tour includes ten dates at various venues in the Netherlands, and seven gigs in Germany from 12-29 March.
The pinnacle for fans is an exclusive private Free Peace show. A donation of R10 000 or more will guarantee this once in a lifetime experience. All donations over R1 000 will receive a personal note of thanks from the band and a free ticket to the next show in South Africa. Donations over R5 000 will receive a free copy of the limited edition vinyl of Testify.
The vinyl pressing features new exclusive artwork designed by legendary South African designer Merchand, who has worked with bands like Fokofpolisiekar and many more. The vinyl can also be pre-ordered online.
Details about the tour and donations are available here.
The full tour schedule with dates, venues, and admittance where available is:
- 12 March | Cafe De Cactus Muziekcafe – Netherlands
- 13 March | Schallemaaj – Netherlands
- 14 March | Cultuurverblijf No Man’s Land – Netherlands
- 15 March | Lokaal42 Helmond – Netherlands
- 16 March | Wereldradio – Netherlands
- 17 March | Cowboy und Indianer – Germany
- 18 March | Cowboy und Indianer – Germany
- 19 March | Belami Bergedorf – Germany
- 20 March | Cafe Rocks – Netherlands
- 21 March | Moonshine Sliedrecht – Netherlands
- 23 March | Live Club Bamberg – Germany
- 24 March | The Shakespeare Pub – Germany
- 26 March | Tsunami Club – Germany
- 27 March | Ma Kelly’s Muziekcafe – Netherlands
- 28 March | Rock Kneipe Jungfer – Germany
- 29 March | Taverne Bergen – Netherlands
For more info go to www.bassonlaubscher.com