As a build up to the 3rd annual Cotton Fest set to take place in February 2021, the Lab Live is an initiative powered and supported by The Department of Arts and Culture, set up to empower future industry players from the safety of their homes, in light of the current global situation.
South African hip hop artist and festival creator, Riky Rick, will host this powerful series of educational sessions that will be featured on all Cotton Fest channels for fans to both enjoy and also learn from.
Curated under the main theme of Going Forward, the series will centre around four relevant topics, where experts, in their own field, will share their knowledge and advice to encourage the industry during this difficult time. Topics include The Industry; Your Brand; Legalities and Royalties; Festival and Brands.
The Lab Live guest speakers are a list of high profile industry players including:
- Kreative Kornerr Founders, Mzukisi Siwundla and Thato Tlhankana
- Matchbox Live CEO, Theresho Selesho
- Jägermeister Experiential Marketing Manager, Bea Theron
- Attorney, Manaileng Maphike
- Artist manager and A&R, Bash Vision
- Publicist extraordinaire, Melanie ‘Hypress’ Ramjee